• In order to keep everyone safe, reservations are necessary at both restaurants for bubble guests. We know that will take some adjustment, particularly at the Beach Shack, but it’s the only way we can keep our guests and our team as safe as possible.
Make a Reservation at Blanchards >
Make a Reservation at the Beach Shack >
• Guests at both restaurants will be seated in a safe bubble where they can relax and enjoy their Blanchards and/or Beach Shack experience.
• Contactless digital and single-use paper menus are available.
• Contactless payment is available.
• Takeout orders will be available for curbside pick-up only. Beach Shack windows are available for Dine-In guests only at this time.
• Everyone over the age of 2 must wear a mask over their nose and mouth, except when eating or drinking at a table.
• Everyone must maintain a distance of at least 6’ wherever possible.
• After each use, we will sanitize the table, chairs, and full surrounding area including all commonly touched surfaces.
• Similarly, we will do the same in the restrooms.
• The entire property will be fogged daily with an all-natural disinfectant.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available in our kitchens and public areas.
• Our team will follow strict handwashing guidelines as issued by the CDC.
• Thermal temperature checks are required for team members and guests upon arrival.
• Contact information will be required for all guests in case follow-up is necessary.
• Bubble Guests: International travelers who are in quarantine in accordance with Anguilla’s health protocols.
• Non-Bubble Guests: Those living in Anguilla as well as international travelers who have completed quarantine in accordance with Anguilla’s health protocols.